Who we are
Edia Health our website address is: https://www.ediahealth.com/, respect the privacy of our website users, readers and customers (“you”) and we recognise the need for appropriate protections and management of your personal information.
When we, and our service providers, collect and use your personal information and special category data, we are the data controller for the purposes of Data Protection Legislation (defined below).
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to assist you in understanding what information we collect about you and how that information is used by us and by third parties.
When we refer to Data Protection Legislation we mean the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”); the Data Protection Act 2018 and any legislation implemented by the UK to give effect to the derogations permitted under the GDPR.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., and also online identifiers and location data such as IP addresses and mobile device IDs.
A data controller is someone who decides why personal data is to be collected and how it will be used and treated.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Notice you can contact us at:
Unit 21, Denison Industrial Estate, County Antrim, Northerm Ireland or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +442890993807.
If you are unhappy with how we handle your personal information you can write to us using the contact details noted above.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Legislation which can be exercised by contacting us at: email@example.com, including:
- the right to access the personal information held about the you by making a subject access request in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. We may charge a reasonable fee when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive;
- the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request to have your personal information deleted in certain specific circumstances as set out in the Data Protection Legislation;
- the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain specific circumstances as set out in the Data Protection Legislation;
- the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes or for purposes based on our legitimate interests;
- the right to ask us to not undergo automated decision making; and
- where you have provided consent, to request to withdraw such consent at any time.
Please note that if you choose to exercise your rights to have personal information restricted or deleted, then we may not be able to provide you with our services.